TOBACCO Beeswax Candle
PGS candles are hand poured using 100% local Maine beeswax, essential oils, and a cotton lead-free wick. Nothing else, pure and simple. Our candles are generously scented with our signature blend of pure essential oils.
Packed in a 6 ounce amber glass jar and muslin bag. Candle burn time is approximately 55 hours.
Did you know:
Beeswax candles are a natural air purifier.
Beeswax burns longer than other wax candles.
Beeswax candles have a delicious honey fragrance and smell even better with PGS fragrances.
10% of all profits from the sale of our candles go to the Maine State Beekeepers Association.
TRICKS FOR A CLEAN, EVEN, AND SAFE BURN:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
- Burn candles in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc. This will help to prevent any dripping or smoking.
- Light the wick from the base of the wick, where the wick comes out of the candle, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick. We prefer using a long wooden match.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" to maintain a bright and beautiful flame. Proper trimming helps to prevent the candle from smoking or dripping, which happens if the wick is too long. Trimming also removes particles that collect in the wick and could interrupt wax flow. Be careful not to trim the wick too short as it may drown in the wax pool resulting in a low flame or making it difficult to relight.Enjoy.