Beeswax Tealight Candle
These beeswax tealight candles come in sets of 4 and burn for 4-5 hours each. The perfect lighting for the table. They also act as a natural air purifier.
PGS candles are hand poured using 100% local Maine beeswax and a cotton lead-free wick. Nothing else, pure and simple. We've learned that 100% pure beeswax burns best without a container We also love the natural and minimal look of The Votive.
Dimensions: 1.5 inches x 0.63 inches. Candle burn time is approximately 5 hours.
All proceeds from the sale of these candles will go to helping Ptolemy get a new hive, as he lost his hive this winter.
TRICKS FOR A CLEAN, EVEN, AND SAFE BURN:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
- Burn candles in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc. This will help to prevent any dripping or smoking.
- Light the wick from the base of the wick, where the wick comes out of the candle, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick. We prefer using a long wooden match.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" to maintain a bright and beautiful flame. Proper trimming helps to prevent the candle from smoking or dripping, which happens if the wick is too long. Trimming also removes particles that collect in the wick and could interrupt wax flow. Be careful not to trim the wick too short as it may drown in the wax pool resulting in a low flame or making it difficult to relight.Enjoy.